Good Grief is the only independent non-profit in northwest Ohio that focuses on supporting grieving children, teens and families.
Families Attend Our Programs for Free
A gift to Good Grief of Northwest Ohio, Inc. helps ensure free access to grief support for children and teens.
By never charging a fee, Good Grief is available to all families, and can be a supportive resource when no others exist.
- $10 per month ($120 per year) provides art supplies for children to express their grief and honor the person in their life that died.
- $100 per month ($1200 per year) funds 8 shared meals for children and their caregivers. (Tuesday night programs begin with group dinner to help families relax and reconnect before heading into groups.)
- A gift of $75 ($900 per year) helps underwrite the cost of intake and orientation for one child.
- A gift of $150 provides a delicious and nutritious meal for one program night.
- A gift of $1,500 pays for one child or teen and their adult caregiver to attend peer support groups for one year.
We Are 100% Privately Funded
Good Grief relies on gifts from individuals, corporations, foundations, and community organizations to keep our doors open and our services free of charge. We receive no federal funding, or reimbursements from health insurance.
Make a secure, on-line donation now. It is the most efficient way for us to receive donations and put them right to work. Please make a generous donation today to support the children, teens and families in our programs.
Tribute or Memorial Gift
A gift to Good Grief is a wonderful way to honor and celebrate a special person or occasion like an anniversary, birthday or other significant moment. Please indicate who or what your gift is commemorating; and if you'd like to send a notification of your gift to someone, please provide their name and address.
Planned giving is a thoughtful way of ensuring that Good Grief will continue to support future generations of grieving families. Creating a bequest intention or gifting retirement fund assets supports the mission of Good Grief and may offer tax advantages. We encourage you to consult a financial advisor to learn more about planned giving to charitable organizations.
Third-Party Fundraising Ideas
A great way for church, school and civic groups to give back to the community!
Here are a few ideas for fundraisers. Let us know what you're planning and when and we'll be happy to help!
- Bake Sales
- Benefit Concert
- Bottle/Can Drives
- Car Wash
- Change Jar Challenges
- Collections Boxes
- Cycling Challenge
- Denim Day
- Dress Down Days
- Facebook Fundraising
- Pancake Breakfast
- Tailgate Party
- Yard Sale
Donate your Time! Check out our Volunteer Opportunities!
All Good Grief's children support groups are facilitated by trained volunteers. If you would like to learn more about what's involved and how you can help, please get it touch!
Questions? Call: 419.360.4939
Good Grief of Northwest Ohio, Inc.
7015 Spring Meadows Drive West
Suite 201, Holland, OH 43528